1.1 Match2Fit Sdn. Bhd. may or will collect, store, use and process personal information from users.
1.2 Personal data of other individual disclosed to us is assumed to have granted consent for such information to be processed by Match2Fit Sdn. Bhd. similar to personal data.
1.3 Please take note that Match2Fit may amend the policy at any time without prior notice and such amendment will be notified through our website.
- Personal Data
2.1 Type of Personal data that we may collect from you:
- Name, contact details, physical address, email address;
- Banking account details or other images;
- Record of booking sessions;
- The date and time you access our website;
- Other information you may supply to us we deem necessary or appropriate from time to time.
- Source of Personal Data
3.1 Your personal data may be collected from the following sources but not limited to:
- Information provided and submitted voluntarily through Match2Fit’s website, social media and phone applications
- Marketing activities or events, for example surveys conducted
- Third parties such as our business partners
- Regulatory authorities
- Cookies from the use of Match2Fit’s website
- Other written or verbal communications or documents delivered to us
3.2 Should you fail to provide the obligatory information, we may be unable to process the booking and provide you with the relevant product or service.
- Purpose for Collecting and Further Processing
4. 1 Your personal data is collected and will be processed for the purposes as following but not limited to:
- Process the booking made
- Process the payment transaction
- Court operators internal management
- Contact you regarding the product or service when necessary
- Carry out market analysis and research
- Provide customer support
- Improve the quality of Match2Fit’s products and /or services
- Match2Fit internal management record
- Update and notify you regarding the changes and update for our and court operators under contract with Match2Fit product and services
- Marketing purposes
- To manage and or process complaints and feedbacks relating to court operators and our products and services and for general dispute resolution purposes
- Discharge obligations imposed on us under any applicable law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities
- Support the business, financial and risk monitoring, planning and decision making of Match2Fit
- Comply with Match2Fit’s legal and regulatory obligations in the conduct of its business
- Disclosure of Personal Data
5.1 We may disclose the information to staffs or court operators for booking purposes.
5.2 When information is shared with third parties, they are obliged to observe the confidential nature of such information and are prohibited from using any or all of this information other than for the purpose for which it was provided.
5.3 We will generally not share your personal data collected with any other third party unless we have received your written notification consent to such disclosure.
- Websites and Cookies
6.1 Links to other sites may be provided on our website whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
6.2 You have the right to access and correct the personal data held by us.
7.1 Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any enquiries, request, concern or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures.